Specify who can see specific applications in User Portal
If you want to give additional users (aside from yourself) SSO access to this application from the User Portal, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to the Identity Administration portal.
- Click Core Services > Roles.
- Create sample roles and add users to the role.
- Click the Add Role button.
- Enter a role name into the Name field.
- Click Members > Add button.
- Start typing the user account you want added to this role and select the relevant account.
The Add Members page closes.
- Click Assigned Applications > Add button to specify the web application.
- Find the relevant web application and click Add.
- Click Save.
Only users in this role will have access to the specified application.
For example, enter "HR Administrators" into the field.
This should ideally be a test account you can assign applications to without disrupting real users.
You can now use the newly created role to assign other applications to.